Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hobbit Sister


After watching Lord of the Rings the other night, Mike surprised me by saying he thought my sister looked like Frodo Baggins. At first thought I didn't think so because Frodo is a male and my sister is obviously female. Although, once we placed their pics side by side, I realized their resemblance is amazingly similar! I don't know if it's the eyes or the cheekbones, but for some reason they look identical. Who would of thought my short sister even looks like a hobbit! (I love you Amy!)

4 comments:

Becky said...

Your sister is so pretty, even for a hobbit. I only hope she doesn't have the hairy feet.

Unknown said...

I think it would be cool to discover than Amy has enormous amounts of hair on her feet. I don't know. It would just be cool.

Amy Bigelow said...

yes, I have intense amounts of hair on my feet. Quit laughing. No, seriously. Thanks. Anyway, I was called Frodo at work on Friday. Yes, that was within this week. Evil humans are everywhere calling me names.

Jen said...

Amy is extremely beautiful. Frodo is effeminate-looking.