Friday, June 12, 2009

Still Counting....

19 Weeks

20 Weeks

21 Weeks


23 Weeks 4 Days
Here are some pics of my growing belly. We were happy to find at our 20 week ultrasound that both babies are healthy and doing great. Baby B is a boy and Baby A is a girl. (They determine this by which twin is closer to the cervix. Baby A is actually located on my left side.) Baby A kicks all the time. Her head is sitting very low--right on my bladder. The ultrasound tech commented on how surprisingly LOW she is, as in she's wearing my bladder as a hat right now which makes for frequent trips to the powder room. Baby B tends to do somersaults (spelling?) often. Mike and I will be looking at my belly and it will have this random lopsided bulge. This is when we know he's doing his acrobatics. Overall we are very happy to be pregnant. This pregnancy has not been an easy one, but we know we are getting through it because of everyones' prayers, fasting, and love. Thank you so much!




7 comments:

Nikki and Denton said...

Look at your little belly just grow!!! I am so happy that the babies are doing well. I can't wait to meet them!!!

Somerset said...

I'm so excited for you! A boy and a girl...perfect! They'll be here before you know it! And...you have plenty of qualified baby sitters/baby helpers with all your nursing friends!
Love you!

KimandJake said...

Melvin, I love it! You are such a cute pregnant lady. I hope that you are doing better, I keep praying that you will be able to feel normal. I can't wait to meet your babies!

Jessica T. said...

Wow Melissa! That is awsome that you take pics each week like that... so cool that you can see such a difference from week to week. Congrats! You look great... keep up the good cookin'~

Chris Williams said...

I loved watching Becky's belly when she was carrying our twins. Endless entertainment. It's fun to poke the bulges, and see if they poke back.

Even though it's been rough, I'm glad you're documenting the good stuff too. That's the stuff you'll remember years from now.

Crystal said...

Pregnant bellies are so beautiful:)!! I am so happy to see you all are doing well! We love you tons and Please let us know if we can do anything!

leigh said...

wow, at 23 weeks your belly went POP!! Glad to hear that the twins are healthy. Hopefully you will have an easier pregnancy soon.