Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bearded hubby and Nursing Program



Well, I have two more weeks left of my first semester in the nursing program. Sadly to say it has reminded me a lot of Relief Society; our teachers bring treats to class often and enjoy telling personal stories the whole time. I wish lectures were more factual...then I'd actually feel they were worth going to. But, nonetheless, going to class will bring me a future in medicine, so if that's what it takes, I'll continue to go.
My hubby, Mike, has been growing a beard for the last two weeks since his soul has become crumpled from his job. Working with (or should I say "babysitting") rebellious teenagers all-day-every-day tends to take its toll. His beard has been a valiant attempt, but it still looks like a chicken that has only been half-plucked of its feathers. Not to mention the exfolliation I get every time I nuzzle up next to him (ouch!).
On the brighter side of things, we love a man named John Ravarino. Bless him and his posterity for giving us a bountiful tax return! We are forever indebted unto him.

3 comments:

Nikki and Denton said...

Melvin you make me laugh!! I love your blog. Hey enjoy the treats while they last at school. Free FOOD!!

Matt said...

hey, lets photo-document this beard thing- I tried one... didn't take...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.