Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas with the Fam...and baby Hal!

Mom and Andi cooking waffles for Christmas morning breakfast.


Too much excitement for Josie...

Derek, aka Legolas, firing his bow and arrow at intruders.


The intruders...aka Jake and Lacey...with the conquering Derek.


Mike LOVES to make sugar cookies (which tasted freakin awesome)!


Our little, cute, and beautimous Christmas tree.


Chacos for Christmas. Score.


High-heels for the first time ever! Walking in them is the next challenge...

Presents!

Hair that Melissa HAD to bleach for fun.


Grand Finale: Melissa holding baby Hal for like 4 hours straight! Very therapeutic!










11 comments:

Becky said...

I like the sleeping Josie picture. Also, those are cute shoes, unless you were advertising for Legs nylons.
Henry was an adorable baby and I can hardly wait for you guys to have your own version of Henry or hopefully Henrietta. Please, let someone in this Y chromosome infested family have a girl!

Nikki and Denton said...

Looks like you guys had a fun christmas!!! Love the heels girl. We all need to get together soon!
Love ya, tell mike howdy

Brett and Lex said...

I was hoping maybe you were announcing a pregnancy. I guess it probably wouldn't be the best timing right now with school. :) See ya in a few days!

Amy Bigelow said...

When are you going to make a baby? Do it! Just don't eat your children.

Matt said...

We certainly had a good time seeing you guys. I liked mikes' golden locks so much I had to frost my dome before we hit the island.... Baby H misses his Unc and Auntie... Cheers you two!

leigh said...

Ah nutz! Matt already commented and he made the exact comments I was going to make. But I want to also point out that we really enjoyed having an auntie who can hold babies for days and not get tired of it. My forearms are killing me...I don't know how you do it!

Amy Bigelow said...

show me shome new pishures. shilly gooshe.

KimandJake said...

And you make fun of me for not updating my blog? Hello I have been so good lately!!! Now update yours!!!!

Nicole said...

Yeah! Thanks!! I have no idea what people thought because most everyone was gone by the time I left. I'm glad you liked it. She is an amazing woman.

Amy Bigelow said...

okay... so you haven't posted anything for a month... and I'm getting antsy....

Amy Bigelow said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!