Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ammon's Birthday Party

Crystal and Adam's little boy Ammon turned one on March 19th. All the girls got together to celebrate. It was lots of fun!

Of course all the "aunties" had to hold him! He has grown so much since we last saw him.

Paige and Ammon. Love his little hat.


Kimchee must have pinched him...he looks worried here. Just kidding, he loved her.




Crystal and Ammon. This was the cutest pic. She's such a good mommy! It was so much fun to get together with everyone!

2 comments:

Becky said...

What an adorable little boy! I'm a sucker for pudgy cheeks and he had some cute ones.
How are you doing Melissa? Have you gotten much reading done? Call me if you need some distraction and maybe one day Isaac and I could come down for a few hours.

KimandJake said...

You can tell from the pictures who the mother is. haha, and I think he was scared of me and I didn't even pinch him! I obviously don't have the maternal feel yet. Hopefully I will get it when I have kids otherwise I will be really worried!