Saturday, October 10, 2009

Just Can't Get Enough of Them!

Caleb and Mikayla in boppy.

Mikayla hugging Caleb.

Twins sticking tongues out!

Cute little Caleb. He's finally starting to fill out his face.

Mikayla in her ducky outfit. (This one is for you Grandma Tifani!)

Grandma Jane with twins.

Grandpa Tony with twins. Both seem to like looking up at him.

Me and twinners.

The Twins laying by each other posing for the camera.

Funny little faces.

Mikayla and I. (It's weird because I look like a MOM now. I guess that change just takes place out of nowhere.) Also, daddy Mike wasn't here in the pics because he was at home busy studying his homework. We are so proud of him!

5 comments:

Jen said...

The mom look: 1 part total exhaustion, 3 parts madly in love with the new addition.

Becky said...

You're lookin' great Melissa! What a cute blanket those two are lying on! ;) One really can't get enough of so much cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Melissa! You are so awesome. It was fun seeing you for a second the other day. I would love to drop something off for you guys next week... If you don't mind. I'll get your address from Paige. :)

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe how big they are and how much they've filled out!! They are both so beautiful and you look like such a wonderful mommy! We love you all so much and please let me know if you need ANYTHING at all!!

Princess Di said...

I'm so proud of you Melissa! Handling life as a mommy of twins (and doing nursing!) You are amazing!