Friday, October 9, 2009

Twinneroos!

Caleb wondering why someone is holding a camera and not his bottle. He's also all decked out in his sports attire.
Our little "turtle" (aka "Chubby Bunny") getting her bath. Picture says it all...she's just so cute!

Chubby bunny dressed in her ladybug outfit. (This one's for you Kimchee!)

The twins right next to each other. Notice their crossed legs. I still wonder how they both fit in me.

Caleb trying to eat Mikayla....

Imagine them both saying, "Ta-dah!"

Two cute bundles of joy!

Once again....they are wondering when their next feeding is.

Mikayla sleeping with her one eye open. This happens to be a Huntington trait, we've since found out. It worries me that her eyes are going to dry out one of these days....jk.

Little Caleb. He likes sleeping with his arms out too.

Caleb in his boppy. He likes to sleep this way. I think he's absolutely irresistable in this pic!

The twinners with their blanket from our cousin Jenny! (Thanks so much!)

Caleb saying hi to the camera.

Don't ask us how she sleeps like this. She must be practicing her "I'm so intellectual" pose. (She tends to have a ton of different facial expressions and is in her own little world.)
The twinners dressed in their matching attire from Grandpa Steve and Grandma Tifani. (Contrary to Mikayla, when Caleb is awake he is very alert and aware of his surroundings. He smiles a ton and has two very cute dimples.)
Our two little matching burritos.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Those are the yummiest looking burritos I've seen in awhile. I'm glad to see the quilt on them, it's a hug from me even though I haven't made it to see them in person.

ashley said...

they are so cute! hope all is going well! we will have to come visit soon and meet them! let me know if you guys need help with anything :)

Jessica said...

Melissa, they are beautiful and so big already. Please let me know if you need help with anything-late nights, dinners, I will do anything!! We LOVE You guys!

Cassidy said...

I love Mikayla's cute little sleeping pose, so funny! Aww, such beautiful babies!

Ken and Jan said...

They are so beautiful!! They look like they are doing great! I can't believe that they are already a month old... Crazy!