Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Twin Babies

Caleb is getting so chubby! He is 4 months here.
Mikayla with her big blue eyes sitting in her bumbo. This is also her 4 month pic by my cell phone.

Mikayla and Caleb. It's fun to dress them up as dorks and they don't even know....
Bumbos! I can now play school with them or read them story books. They seem to really like them.
The twins love to eat each other while next to one another.
Holding hands...so cute. They are about 3 1/2 months here.
Grandma Grace holding Mikayla. She's giving her stink-eye look.
Tummy time for Mikayla. She sure hates it. Aunt Lacey seemed to know the trick though because she tolerated this time pretty well.
The favorite Johnny Jumper.
Once again, mommy and daddy are having a little too much fun.
Mikayla's "So Big" look!
The twins in their Winnie the Pooh outfits. How cute.

7 comments:

Somerset said...

I love to see how they are filling out! It was so good to see you on campus today! I really think we need to get all the girls together from Nursing and have a spa day...or maybe just go to lunch or on a picnic when the snow melts.

Jacob and Elise said...

oh my goodness, that stink eye! that's going to keep me laughing all day! what adorable kids you made!

Ken and Jan said...

They are so cute! I get believe how big they are getting! I agree with Somer, we need to get together!

Brett and Lex said...

Oh, I just LOVE THEM! It was fun seeing you the other night!

Tigger said...

Your twiners are so adorable! They are getting so big! Do you love being home with them more now that you are done with the nursing program? Being a mom is my favorite thing to do. I hope I get to see them and you next time I come up, although I don't know exactly when that will be. We still keep a room empty if you ever want to come and visit!

Crystal said...

very cute!

Jessica said...

Melissa- I cannot believe how big they are!!! They are so daing cute and it is so funny how much they look like you two!!! We need to come visit and give you a night out!! Love you!