Tuesday, September 1, 2009

LIfe couldn't be more MISERABLE!

So, one would think I couldn't get any bigger....or would be delivered by now...but of course my luck is always horrible! This is a side profile of 34 weeks 5 days. I'm finally in the clear if I do go into labor...the doctors will actually let me. The problem is my body won't for some reason. I currently have constant contractions which start to become regular and very painful for a few hours, and then they just stop altogether. My feet and legs are swollen to the max. I can barely stand on them to get up to go to the bathroom. I have these horrible hormones which create awful hot flashes, which sends a feeling comparable to ucky puss surging throughout your body. This also causes me to feel incredibly nauseus. I still have barely any stomach capacity too. I eat like 4 bites of rice and I'm full. It's awful. This increases my feelings of blacking out and extreme fatigue. I'm also starting to look transparent. My veins are sticking out all over my chest and upper stomach, where the fat has been sucked off my body. Honestly, if there was ever a time I wish I were 400 pounds, that time is now. Then I'd at least have energy reserves...cuz that's what fat is.
Here is the front profile at 34 weeks 5 days. I still wear Mike's clothes. The stretch marks have turned into one red mass. My skin on my belly is shiny and stings to high heaven when it stretches. I'm still surprised it hasn't burst open yet. It sure feels like it will.

Side profile at 33 weeks 4 days. No fun.
Front profile at 33 weeks 4 days.
My sweety buns with long hair. School just started and so we took a picture prior to it getting cut by my sister. (FYI This pregnancy has been so awful and Mike has stood by me throughout every minute of it. I love him so dearly! He is the best husband in the world!)
Annette and Mike after the hair-cut. Mike is oh so handsome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck Melissa. I will just add (and this is purely my not-medically-inclined opinion) that maybe your body is going into contractions randomly to strengthen your muscles so that the actual birthing process will go more quickly. We can hope so anyway :) You'll be in our prayers.